Episode 138 – Life Lessons Learned

7 Responses to Episode 138 – Life Lessons Learned

1. Marina says:

Where can I find the shownotes?

• LaLa says:

Hi Marina!
      I’ll have shownotes up on Saturday when I am back in Ms. If you are looking for something specific, maybe I can point you in the right direction? Or last week’s shownotes may also help?
      Sorry for the delay!

• linda says:

Hi Laura,
        Glad to see you guys together again. you should move closer to Leslie. anyway, how can I find show notes, past notes would be great to read… thanks. Happy New Year

2. Marianne Roth says:

I really enjoyed your episode…this is the second one I’ve watched and can’t wait to see more.
    Thank you….

3. Rowena Philbeck says:

Loved this episode. Glad you both got to spend time together. Merry Christmas to you both!!!

4. Nancy says:

So happy to see you in the same room again. I watched your podcast on Christmas Day and it was great.
    I wish my friends would knit also. You are so lucky to have each other to talk knitting with.
    Have a Merry Christmas Leslie and Laura

5. Tara Wurster(-weight) says:

“she’s in my house and I’m never letting her leave” BEST LINE EVER!!! I love you two!! It makes me so happy to see you two together like this!! Great show this week and I can’t wait to see what next week brings!!