Episode 118 – Olympic Knitting

10 Responses to Episode 118 – Olympic Knitting

1. Kathie says:

Great show today. I ‘m a new spinner and the tip on the fiber braiding and splitting were very helpful.

2. Dru says:

Please, please, please write the pattern for your huge blanket! I love it! Thanks for sharing this with us.

3. Sarah(Beez) says:

The idea of moving a large fishtank via a truck bed is hilarious!! I definitely want to see pictures of that contraption lol… Also- I love the blanket & wouldn’t be disappointed if you put out a pattern for it!

4. Vicki D says:

That blanket is absolutely gorgeous! Awesome!

5. tracey says:

Wow!! The truck conversion sounds amazing. I would love to see it. Moving with our tanks and fish for a long distance has been a frequent conversation around my household.

6. MelSki says:

Every episode I love you ladies more! And it amazes me that it is possible!

7. Jane says:

Yes please write the pattern. My niece found one like yours the week before you showed yours on pinterest.She asked my Mom to make it and you showed it last week. I quickly paused you guys to tell her. She couldn’t find anything like it at her local yarn store. Thanks so much for the show.

8. Christy says:

Question … I know you are doing a spin along called Expand Your Horizons has anyone thought to make a fiber notebook as you go? My son just took a class on fiber notebooks and I love it. I have helped by spinning his and then making a swatch of each animal… I now know what ones I hate and what I really like as far as breed specific fibers. Just a thought … If you want to know what info we included let me know lol

9. erin says:

I have found my way to you thanks to MSKIKNITS and Stockinette Zombies. I am slowly going back through older episodes…. need to know more about SSK!!!!…….
    I wanted to say I finished an Iced Cardigan this spring and it was the fastest sweater I ever did knit. Love how it fits, can’t wait for fall weather to wear it. Carol Feller writes an easy to follow pattern. The raglan sleeves and the garter shawl collar turned out so nice. (Blogged about it here….http://knittinginbeantown.blogspot.com/2012/07/fo-friday-94.html)
    Love your podcast, hope to get up to speed with all of the info you have collected here at KnitGirlls!
    erin

10. Stephanie C. says:

I ditto the request for putting up a pattern for the blanket. It looks so cozy and I love knitting blankets.
    Blankets are comfort knitting for me.