Episode 35 Fail

Hi guys!

The Flip ate the episode (it looks like we might be looking for a new recording device since this has happened twice now).  Sorry for the delay, it sucks on our end too, but we plan on rerecording tomorrow (Monday) night.

Laura

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Episode 35 Fail

1. loel kim (lkmemphis) says:

Oh, that so sucks! I’ll have to make a donation to help you upgrade your equipment. You guys do so much in responding to everyone; I can’t believe it!

–Loel

2. Carin says:

I love my Logitech webcam! It’s got to stay plugged into the computer so it’s less portable, but I’ve never had a problem with it losing an episode for me.

3. Lisa B. says:

Sorry you have to do double work! :(

4. candisrrt says:

Wow! That is horrible. I feel for ya cause I know you put alot of work into it. I had to eat my cereal this am looking at some old episodes. Poor me! I sure hope it all works out. I love watching your show!
    Candis, Fl

5. Marni Schroeder says:

Wow I haven’t had that happen with mine- did the memory overflow or battery fail? I’ve always wanted them to come out with a back up power option.

6. Jeanette Zimmerli says:

Love your podcasts. My daughter Karen’s feet will fit the socks( she often buys size 5 girls shoes), and she would love these. She knits slowly on full size projects but does a lot of small(4-12 in height) doll clothes. Keep up the podcasts-I never miss watching them as soon as I’m notified they are posted. This week I was able to download it immediately on my I Touch instead of having to wait a few days.

7. Urbanhomemaker says:

My Daughter Heaven(age 10) will fit the socks ( we measured) Please put her in the hat. Kindness Talithia and Heaven